It Starts with One person
doing the right thing.
It Starts with you!
Buffalo Bills fans are loyal, passionate and have tremendous pride in their town and their team. Bills fans have been the
heart of the Western New York community for over 50 years and provide our players, coaches and fellow fans with the
most exciting atmosphere in the National Football League!
The Buffalo Bills and our valued team partners are committed to providing all guests with a safe, clean, comfortable and
enjoyable game day experience inside and outside of New Era Field. We strive to promote responsible behavior to make
the fan experience family-friendly, memorable and positive for football fans of all ages. Any irresponsible conduct will
not be tolerated in the stadium parking lots or in the stadium, and in some cases may result in ejection from the game,
revocation of season ticket privileges and/or arrest. Everyone deserves the right to enjoy the excitement of game days.
Please treat all fans with courtesy and respect. Our Team Members will proactively implement the Fan Code of Conduct
as supported by the NFL and the Bills.
EveryONE should enjoy game day.
EveryONE should have fun!
EveryONE should behave responsibly.
THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED:
• Interfering with the game (including entering the field or throwing objects onto the field).
• Attempting to bring alcoholic beverages or other prohibited items into the stadium.
• Intoxication or signs of impairment. Drinking alcohol at gate entry lines is not permitted.
• Inappropriate binge drinking – binge drinking games, funnels and kegs are not permitted.
• Fighting, foul language or obscene gestures.
• Verbal or physical harassment of fans, including visiting fans.
• Excessive standing/behavior distracting from the enjoyment of fellow fans. Spontaneous reactions to plays within
the game are expected and encouraged, but continued standing when most fans are sitting is not permitted.
• Violating the No Smoking Policy. The stadium is a smoke-free facility.
• Failure to follow instructions or show your ticket when asked by team or stadium personnel.
• Failure to sit in your ticketed seat location.
• Scalping, improper resale of tickets, misuse of tickets/credentials, illegal merchandise sales.
• Indecent exposure, obscene clothing or offensive signs.
• Inappropriate displays of affection for a public setting.
• ANY conduct deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous to spectators, participants or employees.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!
We need your support when we’re off the field, as well as when we’re on the field!
Please report any Code of Conduct issues by contacting a stadium Team Member or by texting or calling Guest Services.
TEXT: BILLS <space>, followed by your location and issue to 69050
CALL: (716) 312-8933