Executive Vice President & General Counsel • PSE • 6th Year with the Bills
• Brandon was promoted to Executive Vice President & General Counsel in March 2016, having joined the Bills as Vice
President & General Counsel in August 2013.
• Brandon oversees all legal and human resource related matters for the Bills, Buffalo Sabres, PSE and the PSE
portfolio companies based in Western New York. In that capacity, he is responsible for providing legal support, advice
and counsel to the above organizations.
• Prior to joining the Bills, Brandon served as Vice President and General Counsel for XOS Digital and Collegiate
Images where he was directly responsible for all of the company’s legal matters and served as the company’s
Executive Vice President of Creative Services • PSE • 5th Year with the Bills
• Frank Cravotta is the Executive Vice President of Creative Services for PSE, and he oversees the day-to-day and
long-term creative service objectives of each company under the PSE umbrella. Cravotta is responsible for the overall
look and feel of each company’s marketing, media and branding strategy, as well as producing video, graphical and
• Cravotta and his Creative team have led several large-scale projects for the Bills, Sabres, KeyBank Center and
Harborcenter, including the rebranding of both New Era Field and KeyBank Center, the Sabres’ state-of-the-art
locker room and workout facility, Buffalo Sabres Alumni Plaza, and the design and branding of Harborcenter, Labatt
House and Terra Mare restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. The Creative team produced the national launch video for
New Era Cap Company’s NFL Draft Cap and has produced several lyric videos for Black River Entertainment’s major
recording artists, including Kelsea Ballerini. In 2017, Cravotta was instrumental in the forming of PicSix Creative.
• Cravotta joined the Sabres organization in 2004 and became the organization’s Vice President of Creative Services
Executive Vice President of Finance • PSE • 5th Year with the Bills
• Chuck LaMattina is responsible for overseeing financial management and budgets, as well as establishing and
implementing corporate financial policies and controls, financial and tax reporting and long-range planning for the
Bills, Sabres, and all PSE entities.
• He also serves as treasurer of the Buffalo Sabres Foundation.
• LaMattina joined PSE at its inception in May 2014, bringing extensive operational and financial experience in both
the sports and entertainment businesses with over two decades of service in various organizations.
Executive Vice President of Business Development • PSE • 10th Year with the Bills
• Erica Muhleman has served as Executive Vice President of Business Development since February 2017 and oversees
all corporate sales, servicing, suite activation, retail sales, and corporate and venue events for the Buffalo Bills,
Buffalo Sabres, Rochester Americans, Buffalo Bandits, Harborcenter and Black River Entertainment.
• She previously served as PSE’s Vice President of Corporate Partnerships, overseeing the service and activation of
corporate partnerships across all PSE entities.
• Muhleman joined the Bills organization in July of 2009 as a member of its Corporate Partnerships staff.
2018 BUFFALO BILLS O PAGE 16 FFICIAL YEARBOOK