Executive Vice President of Media & Content • PSE • 5th Year with the Bills
• Mark Preisler joined PSE in August 2014 as Executive Vice President of Media & Content. He oversees all aspects
of media and production and is responsible for developing and maintaining key effective media relationships for the
Bills and Sabres.
• In 2016, Preisler helped PSE reach a new broadcast partnership with MSG that has created access to expanded
content for Bills and Sabres fans, including the addition of simulcast properties for “One Bills Live” and “The
Instigators.” Preisler also oversees media content for all of PSE’s business entities and all communications efforts
across the company.
• Preisler joined PSE with an extensive background in production and media relations. He most recently held the
position of Executive Producer with the NHL Network and previously spent 12 years in multiple executive roles with
ESPN. Preisler’s teams have been recognized for their work with six Emmy awards.
Executive Vice President of Licensing & Branded Merchandise • PSE • 1st Year with the Bills
• Ron Raccuia is PSE’s Executive Vice President of Licensing & Branded Merchandise and President and founder of
ADPRO Sports, one of the nation’s largest team sports dealers and branded merchandise providers. ADPRO Sports
is a premium NFL licensee and the third-largest Nike team dealer in the United States, providing uniforms, apparel
and custom branded merchandise to hundreds of sports teams and corporations.
• Additionally, he spent 17 years as an NFL player agent, negotiating over $120 million in total contract values.
• A 1990 graduate of Canisius College, Raccuia began his professional career in Miami as the Executive Director of
L’Agence Model & Talent, and Bates & DeLuca Marketing Sports Management.
Executive Vice President of Marketing & Brand Strategy • PSE • 5th Year with the Bills
• Brent Rossi joined PSE as Executive Vice President of Marketing & Brand Strategy in May 2014 and oversees the
day-to-day and long-term marketing and brand objectives for all PSE entities.
• His responsibilities include overall brand direction and growth; the development of marketing strategies and plans;
social media, data and analytics; media buying; content creation; customer and marketing research; and Bills and
Sabres ticket sales.
• He was selected to Sports Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 class of 2018.
• Rossi came to PSE after serving as Vice President of Marketing for the Buffalo Sabres for over three years.
Chief Administrative Officer • Bills • 19th Year with the Bills
• Dave Wheat serves as Chief Administrative Officer and is responsible for overseeing the club’s administrative
functions, including Business Operations, Community Relations, Government Relations, Stadium Operations, Event
Operations, Human Resources, IT, Legal and Security.
• Key organizational initiatives within this area include New Era Field renovations and annual maintenance and fan
behavior. He handled the full oversight of the design, planning and implementation of the $130 million renovation
to New Era Field and the ADPRO Sports Training Center.
• Wheat previously served as Sr. VP of Business Operations since 2008 and was actively involved in the planning,
negotiation and execution of the team’s new stadium lease signed in May of 2013.
2018 BUFFALO BILLS OFFICIAL Y YEARBOOK PAGE 17