Assistant General Manager • 2nd Year with the Bills
• Schoen joined the Bills in 2017 and had been in the Miami Dolphins front office for nearly a decade, where
he served three years as the Dolphins Director of Player Personnel.
• He spent the 2013 season as the Dolphins Assistant Director of College Scouting, after serving the first five
years with Miami as one of the team’s national scouts.
• Additionally, he led Miami’s preparation, assessment and acquisition of potential professional and collegiate
free agents. He spearheaded NFL draft preparations, including evaluation and draft board construction,
while also serving as a key liaison between the coaching staff and personnel staff.
Director of Pro Personnel • 2nd Year with the Bills
• Boyd joined the Bills in 2017 after spending 12 seasons with the Arizona Cardinals, most recently as the
Assistant Director of Pro Scouting.
• He also held the titles of Western Regional Scout (2014), Regional Scout (2008-12) and Area Scout (2005-
07). He began his scouting career with the Indianapolis Colts in 2003.
• The Fritz Pollard Alliance named Boyd the NFC Scout of the Year in 2014.
Director of College Scouting • 2nd Year with the Bills
• Gray joined the Bills in 2017 after spending 11 seasons as a College Scout with the Minnesota Vikings. He
was last responsible for scouting the Southeast portion of the country.
• He worked in Player Development and Player Personnel for three years with the Kansas City Chiefs from
2003-05 before going to Minnesota. He served as the club’s Area Scout of National Football Scouting (NFS)
during the 2005 season and in preparation for the 2006 NFL Draft. Prior to moving into scouting, Gray was
the Chiefs Player Development Coordinator and worked in Player Personnel from June 2003 to June 2005.
As a scout with Kansas City, Gray covered the Southwest.
• He was an intern in the NFL league office in 2002 and 2003, focusing on the NFL’s Continuing Education
Director of Player Personnel • 1st Year with the Bills
• Morgan joined the Bills in 2018 after spending the last seven seasons working in the Seattle Seahawks Personnel
department and was a member of the staff that won Super Bowl XLVIII.
• His most recent title with Seattle was Director of Pro Personnel, for which he was responsible for guiding the
pro and advance scouting efforts for the Seahawks.
• Morgan was the 11th overall pick in the 2001 NFL Draft and he started at linebacker in 59 games over
seven seasons with the Carolina Panthers. He recorded a franchise record 18 tackles in Super Bowl XXXVIII
and was named an All-Pro for the 2004 season.
2018 BUFFALO BILLS O PAGE 44 FFICIAL YEARBOOK