Ready to tackle triglycerides?
Put VASCEPA on your team.
WHAT IS VASCEPA?
VASCEPA is a prescription medicine used along with
a low-fat and low-cholesterol diet to lower high levels
of triglycerides (fats) in adults.
• It is not known if VASCEPA changes your risk of
having infl ammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis).
• It is not known if VASCEPA prevents you from having
a heart attack or stroke.
• It is not known if VASCEPA is safe and e ective
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE VASCEPA?
• Do not take VASCEPA if you are allergic to icosapent
ethyl or any of the ingredients in VASCEPA.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF VASCEPA?
• It is not known if people who are allergic to fi sh or
shellfi sh are also allergic to VASCEPA.
• If you have liver problems and are taking VASCEPA,
your doctor should do blood tests during treatment.
• The most common side e ect of VASCEPA is joint
pain. Talk to your doctor for medical advice about
side e ects.
Intellectual property owned by the Amarin group of companies. ©2019 Amarin Pharma, Inc. Bedminster, NJ, USA. All rights reserved. VAS-02048 08/19